Gadgets a Go-Go

Well my new A/V setup is coming along now with my fairly new HDTV, which is really good with my 360 and certainly makes a difference when playing, and i have just got an upscaling DVD recorder to make the most of the new TV. All i need now is the new surround sound set up, which i think will wait until after we have moved, or should i say if? Also got a new monitor for my PC as my old on was on its last legs and i though i had better get it while i still have some money.

Well at least things do appear to moving along a bit now as we are seeing the solicitor on Friday as having a nightmare trying to get hold of him and reply to any of my emails. So hopefully after tomorrow it will look a bit more like it is all going to work out in time. Would certainly be good to get in before Christmas and get a few things sorted, and i also may need to call upon the help of my dad especially if we have short notice on moving in. Plus we will need some help with decorating.

Fingers crossed

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go go gadget DL!
Impressive array of gadgets forming in DL's house, think you have overtaken me now! Damn, will have to go spend some money.

Should come round and see them when you are in the new house!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Here!!!

Next post in 6 months?