Illness, Comedy, Fireworks


Well that sums up my week as i have been ill, and i am still, since Monday got a bad cold or cirus from somewhere, seems a lot of it about, and haven't bee nright since. Had Tuesday to Thursday off work and went back Friday but really regreted it as i wasn't up for it and didn't feel too chpper afterwards, but this leads onto the comedy. I had organised to go see Mitchel and Webb live, if you are not familiar with them it's the 2 blokes from "Peep Show" and "That Mitchel and Webb Look". I was't have going to have suffered at work for nothing so i decided to go even though i was falling a sleep even before we got there, but as they were quite good they managed to keep me awake all the way through, although i felt rather rough afterwards.

Finally this brings us to the fireworks we had our local fireworks display yesterday which we all went to again, i wasn't feeling the greatest. But i thought i would go and be sociable, maybe the fresh air would be good for me and to take a few photo's, the not so good results can be seen here, but it was my first attempt at photographing fireworks and i didn't, and still don't, have all my mental faculties. Afterwards we went to the pub where i was slowly becoming comatose not through any alcohol consumption but i just purely don't have any energy at the moment. It did highlight one thing to me that i really can't wait for the ban on smoking to come into effect as the pub we went to got quite smokey and while i'm really anti smoking at the best of time when i'm ill and am having problems with my chest as it is, it really doesn't help being in a smokey atmosphere.

Well i just hope i manage to get rid of this cursed pestilence sooner rather than later, as will need my health and strength for when we hopefully move, i still keep staying hopefully as i still don't want to get my hopes up too high just in case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Here!!!

Gadgets a Go-Go

Next post in 6 months?