Slag off George's Week Draws to a Close

Yes I am posting the final Slag of George's Week post (as frankly even I'm bored of it now). And I really can't think of any more really disagreeable George's so back to the Bushmeister himself. The man's retarded with intellect of an oxygen deprived fish that was born with learning difficulties.

A plea to all Americans of voting age, please don't vote for him, he's going to destroy the world (he's like Godzilla on the rampage, only more dangerous. Plus at least with Godzilla he was entertaining to watch, but with Dub-ya as old Roy would say "Frankly I'd rather stick a fork in my eye") .

I would carry on using as many words to portray my feelings for him but instead just go to www.thesaurus.com type in moron and they'll do it for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Here!!!

Next post in 6 months?

Gadgets a Go-Go