I'm Alive and Moving

Yes believe it or not I am still alive, and so is Joey. Can't believe it has been over a year since I last posted, I won't try to recap the last year as far too much has happened, I would never have thought it but it has. So I shall just say what is current.

finally went permanent with my new job after 7 month with a pay rise, Yay!!! Biggest thing of all we are moving as we have sold the house, yes we will soon hopefully have a garden and spare rooms. Joey is going to love the fact that the computer isn't going to be in the bedroom anymore, and I don't get moaned at for being on it late, hopefully.

So everyone seems to be moving at the moment The Chuddlings and the Po's are also moving and we are all going to be within walking distance of each other, which is going to be great for parties.

Also currently taking Golf lessons, as they were cheap, £70 for 20 hours and so got a load of cheap golf gear as well. Got pretty much everything for about £50, and will be a good bit of exercise in the summer and a bit of a laugh.

When will the next post be who know, and who cares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Here!!!

Gadgets a Go-Go

Next post in 6 months?